“Working with Domes is like being part of a family, it’s like coming home.”
Are you ready to become member of one of the fastest paced hospitality Group? Do you want to be part of a multi-award Marketing team?
At the Domes Resorts, as we expand with new Resort openings on an almost annual basis, our main goal is to create a unique environment for both our guests and our people.
By joining the Domes corporate & regional teams, you instantly play a vital role in our development, by assuming a position that will set you apart from the competition and allow you to develop meaningful relationships and grow personally and professionally, in a safe, strong, and sustainable environment.
Location: Corfu Island, Greece
Department: Information Technology
Contract: Full Time / Permanent
Your main responsibilities
- Manage information technology and computer systems.
- Plan, organize, control, and evaluate IT and electronic data operations.
- Respond to a broad range of service requests for support by providing information to fulfill requests or enable resolution.
- Provide first line investigation and diagnosis and promptly allocates unresolved issues as appropriate.
- Assist with the development standards, and applies these to track, monitor, report, resolve or escalate issues.
- Audit systems and assess their outcomes.
- Deliver high quality support, owning support requests and managing them to successful outcome for the customer.
- Must possess an enthusiastic/professional manner.
- Must possess the ability to speak concisely and deliver information in a sensible and coherent manner.
- Following agreed procedures, provide advice to users on systems, products and services which are available to them.
- Be willing to work a flexible schedule as needed to complete all tasks before deadline.
- This role is Guest facing, so a high degree of friendly customer services is expected to both Guests and internal Customers.
Your main qualifications/skills
- Degree in Information technology
- 0-2 years of experience in similar position
- MS Office 365, MS Teams (Essential) , Windows 10 & 11, Windows Server (Essential), Mobile OS, WiFi
- Very good knowledge of English
- Experience in ticketing software (not mandatory)
- Knowledge of hospitality software and business (not mandatory)
- Certification and previous experience in Networking (not mandatory)
Specific Desired Requirements (Hotel Industry) (not mandatory)
- PMS Systems (Preferable Oracle PMS)
- F&B POS Systems (Preferable Micros Simphony)
- Virtualization Technologies (Hyper-V, VMware)
- PBX Systems (Analogue, VoIP)
- TV Distribution Systems (Analogue, Digital, IPTV)
- CCTV Systems
- Networking (Routing, Vlans, etc)
- Windows, Windows Server & Linux Operating systems
What to expect from us
- Becoming a member of an organization, the number one priority is its people, it cares about their well-being, and it gives them room to grow and develop their skills.
- Various and diverse opportunities within the Group
- Feeling safe and secure within a fast-paced organization
- Competitive remuneration package.
Domes Resorts is an equal opportunity employer, all applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted.
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]