Do you have experience as IT Systems Engineer? Would you like to join a company with cutting-edge technologies? Read on...
The IT Systems Engineer position is full-time and permanent, based in Athens southern suburbs.
The company offers to the IT Systems Engineer:
- competitive salary package
- training & development
- on the job training
- enrichment of technical skills with new technology stack
- very friendly and professional working environment
- further career opportunities
As IT Systems Engineer, you will join a company that implements and supports the IT infrastructure of large and well-known companies. More specifically, your duties will be the following:
- Server solutions in Virtual and Cloud environments’ installation and administration
- Backup and Disaster Recovery solutions’ installation and administration
- Wired and wireless networks’ installation and administration
- Interact with end-users, addressing and tracking issues, providing the first line of support
- Be responsible for the installation, administration & troubleshooting of computer and network hardware and software systems
- Provide training to end users in terms of new installations and support ("how to")
- Writing IT Policies, SOPs, Manuals
Your profile can match the IT Systems Engineer position in case you have the following skills:
- ≥ 1 year of experience as an IT support engineer or IT systems administrator
- Degree in IT or relevant field
- Experience in systems administration, Windows systems (e.g. Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, WINS, RAS, DFS, Group Policies, Exchange, Teams, System Center, Service Manager etc)
- Experience in Virtual and Cloud environments
- Experience in networking (e.g. switches, firewalls etc)
- Any certification(s) in IT infrastructure (e.g. Microsoft, or Cisco etc) will be considered asset(s)
- Good communication skills in both Greek and English
- Customer-centric approach
- Military obligations completed, if applicable
If you have any questions regarding this IT Systems Engineer vacancy, you can contact Konstantina or Constantinos at 216 6001379, from Monday to Friday between 10:00 and 16:00. We look forward to receiving your application, uploading your updated English CV by clicking the 'apply now' option.
In case that your application advances to the next stage, you may be automatically invited to submit a video, answering a few interview questions.
Please note that for transparency and equity reasons, only those applications made online via our site will be assessed. After the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are considered strictly confidential.
Πατήστε εδώ για να κάνετε αίτηση τώρα