Career In Progress, is a Career Management & Recruiting Company that offers boutique services for businesses across Greece.
On behalf of our Partner, a Developing Educational Organization in Greece, we are seeking for an experienced and creative:
Based on Athens, our client is a Developing Educational Organization active in the field of Adult Education and Professional Training.
We are seeking a highly-skilled, professional IT Technician to join our dynamic and growing team. In this position, you will oversee all technical matters company wide. You will work collaboratively with clients/users, the development team, and various stakeholders within the company to ensure the delivery of all products in an efficient, timely manner. You must oversee the development and implementation of any system through all steps of the process and you should constantly evaluate company platforms and networks and search for ways to improve them
The main duties of this role include:
- Participate in the implementation, administration, and support of our infrastructure
- Act as 1st and 2nd Level Support for users
- Perform network & systems maintenance
- Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability.
- Support and improve efficiency of IT infrastructures
- Create and maintain documentation
- Develop, implement & execute new technical integrations to support related activities according to commercial & accounting issues within Business Intelligence methods
- Analyze, plan and develop requirements and standards (Technical Specs Analysis) in reference to various in-house scheduled IT projects,
- Research and evaluate hardware and software technology options and weigh the cost/benefit analysis when making large purchases on behalf of the company
- Degree in IT or any other related field
- 2+ years hands-on work experience in a similar position in succeed IT Projects development
- Working knowledge in infrastructure and systems management
- Experience in project management, solutions design and implementation
- Knowledge and experience of Windows 10, Windows 2019 Server operating systems
- Knowledge and experience in database management systems (Sql Server)
- Knowledge and experience in Antivirus (Eset), Firewall, VPN
- Prior technical experience in technical integrations for Accounting, Commercial and Management implementations, and optimizations
- Strong analytical skills with ability to think and act with accuracy in a fast-paced environment
- Effective organizational skills and ability to set priorities to meet strict deadlines
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
Will be highly appreciated:
- Experience with moodle platform
- Experience with ERP system (especially softone)
- Experience in Learning Services sector
The company offers excellent career opportunities in a great work environment and a competitive compensation package, based on the qualifications of the candidate.
[To send your CV please click here.]