Do you have experience as an Information Security Officer? Would you like to make your next professional step in one of the largest insurance companies in the world? The don't miss out this exciting Information Security Officer opportunity!
The Information Security Officer position is full time and permanent based in Athens.
This multinational insurance company offers to the Information Security Officer:
- Private medical insurance for the employee and his/her family members
- Pension plan
- Competitive remuneration package
- Bonus scheme (1-3 extra monthly salaries)
- Well being benefits such as "nutritious days", parental programs etc
- 50% discount to car insurance and life insurance programs
As an Information Security Officer you will join a diverse team of information security professionals and your duties will be the following:
- Develop and implement security policies, procedures, and standards to protect the organization's information and assets in accordance with Group guidelines and NIST / ISO27001
- Identify and assess security risks and vulnerabilities, recommending countermeasures to mitigate them
- Coordinate security projects with third parties such as penetration test, vulnerability management, hardening, certificate management and security tools implementation
- Implement the security by design principle for systems, applications and cloud computing and support Business and IT on security requirements
- Design and coordinate awareness initiatives such as trainings and phishing campaigns
- Coordinate the annual PCI-DSS compliance project
- Perform third party and cloud assessments
In order for your profile to match this Information Security Officer position, you need to have the following:
- 3+ years of experience in an Information Security position
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- Experience with security standards and best practices, such as ISO 27001, NIST, PCI-DSS, PSD2
- Professional certifications such as CISM, CISSP, CRISK
- Excellent command of the Greek & English languages, both written
- Military obligations fulfilled, if applicable
In case you want to discuss further details regarding the Information Security Officer position, feel free to reach Michalis Isaakidis at 6952361070 for further details!
Please note that for transparency and equity reasons, only those applications made online via our site will be assessed. After the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are considered strictly confidential.
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]