- Accelerate business growth by generating data and insights to address gaps & opportunities and integrating knowledge into key decision-making processes across all commercial areas of snacks and beverages business.
- Understand shopper behavior, customer strategies & category roles and build strong strategies that convert shoppers into actual buyers of our products.
- Monitor latest market, consumer, shopper trends, analyze HHP data and identify specific shopper/category opportunities by channel/retail partner
- Translate in-store shopper research findings into customer category development action plans
- Drive the outlet execution to strengthen Customer relations, in-store presence and help top and bottom line growth
- Drive the strategic planning processes to deliver insight-led plans that create retailer, shopper, category and PepsiCo advantage (Joint Business Planning). Deliver the in-store vision for all categories in main customers focusing on Assortment, Shelf & store optimization, Pack-Price-Promo strategy
- Leading preparation of analyses and presentations on market trends, consumer/ shopper behaviours in different categories and distribution channels. Drawing conclusions and making recommendations
- Build and develop compelling selling stories for our clients. Increase sales team selling with insights capability and support fact-based selling in order to drive multi-category sales growth and profitability; build and maintain effective long-term relationships with customers through objective insight development
- Contract and maintain winning relationships with shopper and market data providers, ensuring PEP is on their priority list in terms of quality and speed of services provided
- Act as central reference point on shopper, customer and competitor information for Commercial lead, Marketing, Sales Activation and Sales teams.
- Education: University degree / post graduate degree
- Broad commercial experience preferably in FMCG’s (Sales, Marketing, Insights) at least 10 years with minimum 5 years in Insights / Category Management area
- Excellent knowledge of both continuous data and ad hoc shopper research, with a highly developed knowledge of Nielsen & IRI tools
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel, Power Point and the basic tools for catman daily work (Spaceman) ability to work with extensive databases
- Expertise and experience in strategic planning processes to deliver insight-led plans that create shopper, category and PepsiCo advantage E.g. / Joint Business Planning/WCCE
- Strong analytical skills, able to synthesize and integrate learning from multiple sources and see the connections in data, trends, events to generate insights
- Excellent speaker and story-teller, proactive, curious with strong presentation skills
- Resistance to stress, open minded, team player with ability to motivate others
[To send your CV please click here]