Ikos Resorts is a chain of 5* luxury all-inclusive resorts across the Mediterranean that combines five-star service with the ease and comfort of luxury all-inclusive. Ikos Resorts offer an unforgettable stay with distinctive touches such as Michelin-starred menus, signature cocktails by top mixologists and kids clubs-all included. A career at Ikos Resorts means being part of an ever-growing, dynamic team. Every one of our employees plays a vital role in the running of our operations, receiving extensive training and numerous career development opportunities. We cultivate a culture of excellence in which people enjoy working together and share our passion for creating a unique holiday experience for our guests.
Check our open position and apply now:
Ikos Resorts | www.ikosresorts.com
Office Location: Thessaloniki, Greece (regular traveling to Halkidiki during operational season)
Contract: Full Time
Position Ref. Code: IR/IC020
Your main responsibilities:
- Contribute to the budget and forecasting cycles in relation to Intercompany transactions
- Execute the monthly management reporting of Intercompany transactions
- Prepare monthly intercompany reconciliations for both balance sheet and income statement by legal entity / counterparties to ensure that intercompany transactions are booked consistently and to ensure proper eliminations at a consolidated level for the firm
- Continually review control environment to ensure data integrity
- Assist with monitoring of the Group’s transfer pricing operational process and control environment
- Perform other projects or duties as assigned
- Support in developing and documenting business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls by having close collaboration with other Finance functions
- Ensure accuracy, quality control and integrity of financial transactions and reporting
- Participate or lead process transformation projects
- Provide regular and ad hoc analysis and financial reports according to management’s requirements
Your main qualifications/skills:
- University degree in Accounting or Economics
- MSc in Taxation and/or professional qualification (ACCA, IESOEL) would be a plus
- 4-6 years of relevant work experience (Ideally experience in Big4 or another Audit firm)
- Must have Tax/Transfer pricing experience
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel / Powerpoint
- Excel Modelling skills would be a plus
- Fluency in English
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Business acumen, results orientation, integrity and trust
- Very good knowledge of Entersoft or other ERP would be a plus
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration package in a dynamic and highly professional working environment
- Continuous training
- Hospitality benefits
- Career development opportunities in one of the world’s top awarded and developing companies
If this looks like the right job for you, send your CV and join our growing team!
[To send your CV please click here]
www.ikosresorts.com | http://ikosresorts.com/ikoscareers/
We are an equal opportunities employer. All applications will be considered as confidential.
We respect your privacy by adhering to the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Learn more about the protection of your personal data on our Job ApplicantsPrivacy Noticepage.