Our client, a leading company in the field of agricultural production wishes to hire an
International Logistics Coordinator
Reporting to Imports – Exports Coordinator, the incumbent’s responsibilities will focus on the smooth international logistics operation, encompassing:
- Coordinate with the overseas vendors to manage import activities.
- Maintain good relationship with vendors to improve overall business performance.
- Work with vendors to eliminate logistics obstacles to ensure safe & timely shipping of products.
- Develop standard operating procedures and scheduling practices for efficiently carrying out logistics activities.
- Negotiate sea and air freight quotes with carriers.
- Ensure that logistics system is operated in accordance with local & international customs laws.
- Self-motivated, committed, self confident, hands on.
- Troubleshooter, able to identify and solve problems; able to handle complexities.
- Excellent multi-level communication skills able to liaise across departments.
- University degree, most preferably in Economics and/or in Logistics.
- 3-5 years experience in International Logistics or in Imports/Exports or in International Shipping.
- Computer literate ( MS OFFICE).
- Excellent command of the English language.
- 28 – 45 years old.
The Company offers market-driven remuneration.
Interested candidates may forward their CVs with the code: I.L.C./A.M.
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]