ABOUT HPD INNOVATION LAB:
- We are an International Investment Group with substantial new Offices in Glyfada, offering HR & Organisational Development Services.
- Untapping the unique potential of the Human Capital is at the heart of HPD operations. We view employees as our endless source of inspiration towards business excellence.
- At HPD Innovation Lab we are promoting a culture of innovation and deliver amazing results through teamwork, always being customer-centric.
- We invest in providing exceptional support for our customers and partners, in the smartest, most efficient way.
ABOUT THE JOB:
We are looking an all-star Invoice Administrator to join our Accounting & Finance team. The Invoice Administrator deals with all facets of invoice reconciliation and processing for multiple providers and clients across the world. This is a high-visibility position, so being able to multitask, staying focused, working hard, and being super pumped is critical.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You can make sense of complex data sets to form decisions
- Cool and calm under pressure, you follow through on tasks and look for opportunities to step up to new challenges
- Process driven. You have superior organizational skills, and constantly look to readjust things to make them more efficient
- Naturally curious. You love learning how things work and you’re always looking for ways to innovate. You enjoy testing different strategies and tracking the results
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Review invoices for accuracy within contractual guidelines, and reconcile directly with the involved parties to resolve invoice discrepancies
- Process monthly/weekly invoices for on-time payment
- Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date
- Perform city-level allocations for accurate reporting
- Produce monthly/weekly and ad-hoc reports
- Special projects and other responsibilities as assigned
ADDITIONAL EXPERIENCE AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Degree in Accounting or related discipline
- 2-4 years of experience in related position
- Knowledge of account receivables and general accounting procedures
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Demonstrated track record of ownership, problem solving and very strong analytical skill capability
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills in English
- Exceptional planning, time management and organizational skills
- Self-driven and ability to work in a highly ambiguous environment
- Ability to be proactive and react with appropriate levels of urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround
- High level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and dealing with professionals inside and outside the company
- Desire and aptitude for learning new concepts quickly
- Ability to handle administrative details independently, while exercising good judgment in keeping team members adequately informed
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines in stressful situations
If you aspire becoming part of a great Organisation and an innovative team, send us your CV in English at [Το send your CV please click here]
HPD Innovation Lab is an Equal Opportunity Employer.