Our Values: Trust | Respect | Team spirit
Our secret: Our people who make the difference with their integrity and competences!
Java Developer, Integration Tester
Full-time contract | Athens - GR
You will participate in the implementation of software components covering design, development, unit and integration testing activities. The application offers Cloud access to customers and is widely distributed across multiple data centers, with an architecture using micro-services design principles; while replication happens synchronously.
Your daily work routine will include:
- Analyse detailed system and application factors: input/output requirements, information flows, hardware/software requirements, kernel settings, performance, security, etc., with a focus on Docker container and Kubernetes orchestration for operational deployment and monitoring;
- Adopt and enrich as needed the SDK of the platform to enable application level resiliency, availability and integrity;
- Contribute to design and technical feasibility and propose systems solutions as needed;
- Provide technical assistance to colleagues and assist in resolving problems in order to achieve timely and quality delivery;
- Develop and maintain technical documentation and where appropriate, write system documentation and operating procedures;
- Resolve problems reported during integration and qualification test cycles.
- University degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field;
- At least 8 years of proven professional experience in Java development (preferrably 11);
- Experience in distributed application frameworks: Apache Kafka, Zookeeper;
- Exposure to various OS platforms: Windows, Linux (Redhat), etc.;
- Solid experience in Jenkins, GIT, Maevan, Jira, Docker Kubernetes, Kibana, etc.;
- Proven track record in Unit test, Integration testing, mocking tools, etc.;
- Well familiar with databases such as ElasticSearch, Oracle, JDBC, H2, JPA;
- Experience in SSL/TLS, HTTP/S, XML (i.e. schema, xslt);
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (B2 or higher);
- Good team spirit and accountable for working in a multi-cultural and international environment;
- Fulfilled military obligations.
What is in it for you?
- A permanent contract with a compensation package that includes private medical insurance, meal vouchers, mobile plan, etc.
- Learning opportunities, in-house trainings, continuous coaching.
- Fun, respectful and supportive work environment that promotes work-life balance.
- Mobility opportunities to work abroad, in case of interest, as we have various job openings in our Group.
Why Trasys Greece?
- Strong team spirit attitude.
- Dynamic, intelligent, agile and talented teams.
- Large-scale challenging international projects.
- Allows you to take the ownership of your work from the beginning, having specific responsibilities.
- Active and meaningfully present in various IT communities (MoT, Angular, JHUG, etc.).
[To send your CV please click here.]
Trasys Greece, part of NRB Group, is an equal opportunity employerwho welcome applications from all sections of society and do not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.