iTechScope is the first Technical Recruitment Agency established in Greece. With offices in Athens, London & Dubai we offer Recruitment Services covering the sectors of IT, Digital & Engineering. Prestigious Multinational companies & Innovative Start-Ups find in us an indispensable and valuable recruitment partner while job seekers discover an experienced ally in the process of finding the ideal position.
On behalf of our client, a global leader within the gaming industry, we are currently looking for a highly driven Java Developer to enter their well-versed and smart engineering team and assist them to build scalable solutions for the international gaming market of emerging growth.
- Work within a team of other developers on the implementation of Company’s Sports Betting platform, CRM solution or front-end portals
- Undertake specific tasks from the team leads and eventually produce own detailed designs of implementation approach
- Propose the optimal approach in implementing the software to meet business requirements
- Guide other team members on the implementation tasks
- Perform and participate in code reviews sessions
- Work with other teams to ensure that the provided solution meets end to end business scenarios
- Work on tight deadlines and communicate implementation risks to the project manager
- Participate in transitions of the developed components to the testing environment
- Fix any defects and performance problems discovered in testing
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- University or College Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or relevant technology-related field
- Experience in Java (JEE, Managed beans, JPA, EJB3, Struts 2 and JSF Primefaces, Hibernate)
- Using Version Control Systems & Enterprise Java Application Deployment (Maven, Ant, Git)
- Strong problem solving skills: able to logically break down a problem into smaller manageable parts to solve
- Excellent command of business English, in both written and verbal
- Experience in HTML5, CSS3, AngularJS
- Experience in Spring
Fit in the Team
- Efficient written and verbal communication skills
- Multi-tasking ability is highly desirable
- Demonstrated ability to effectively deal with high-pressure situations with grace and composure; good humor is appreciated!
- Problem-solver, quick and fast learner
- Genuine interest in emerging technological trends and solving complex issues of high-criticality
- Ability to work within tight timelines
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, pure team player
A competitive remuneration package yet the real “catch” comes from the opportunity to enter an international high-calibre, dynamic engineering team. Our client offers a safe but fast-paced environment with working conditions and considerable ground for career advancement and recognition.
[To send your CV please click here]
* Η εταιρία iTechScope θα βρίσκεται στο Athens #JobFestival 2018 στο Divani Caravel Hotel στις 21 & 22 Σεπτεμβρίου, από τις 10:00 - 18:00.
Η εταιρία iTechScope θα παρευρεθεί στο Athens #JobFestival 2018 στο Divani Caravel Hotel στις 21 και 22 Σεπτεμβρίου. Οι συνεντεύξεις με τους υποψηφίους των οποίων τα βιογραφικά θα έχουν επιλεγεί θα πραγματοποιηθούν κατά τη διάρκεια του φεστιβάλ, σε συγκεκριμένες ώρες, κατόπιν επικοινωνίας με την εταιρία.