Adecco HR is the global leader in HR services, certified in Greece with ISO 9001:2015 in the field of search and selection services and temporary placement. Adecco is currently seeking, on behalf of its client, a multinational energy leader providing equipment, solutions and services, for a dynamic professional to cover the following position:
Junior Accountant (Hebrew Speaker)
(Based in Athens)
- Prepares financial documents such as invoices, bills, and accounts payable and receivable
- Manages bookings related to imports for multiple businesses
- Performs subledger reconciliations
- Prepares and submits GE reconciliations in GE tools based on USGAAP rules.
- Ensures all assigned reconciliations are prepared accurately and submitted in line with corporate criteria
- Prepares and reviews journal entries ensuring compliance with local accounting procedures
- Builds and maintains strong working relationships with internal customers and partners
- Participates and contributes to the smooth completion of all accounting operations
- Supports primarily Israel and secondary Greece and Italy
- University degree in Finance, Accounting or relevant field
- At least one (1) year of working experience in a similar role
- Excellent command of English language
- Knowledge of Hebrew will be considered an asset
- Advanced use of MS Office applications
- Familiarity with calculating and managing accounting and financial reports
- Strong time management and organizational skills
The Company Offers:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Friendly and challenging working environment
To apply for this job opening please submit your CV at: [To send your CV please click here.]
After the screening of the CVs, we will contact the candidates who meet the profile’s requirements to arrange an interview.
For more job openings please visit our website www.adecco.gr and register your CV in our database to be eligible for current or future job openings. It is highly recommended to use Google Chrome when registering your CV in the Adecco database.
All applications are considered as strictly confidential.