Junior Business Development Manager
Business Development Athens, Attica, Greece Full time JBDM
Novibet was founded in 2010 and is an established gaming & betting, Greek company that operates in several countries across Europe through its offices in Athens & UK. Our fully registered online gambling websites Novibet.gr offer an easy to use betting platform for our clients, excellent customer care, good value in our odds offering and all these under a secure and safe environment.
Does the development of business relationships or strategic partnerships on behalf of an organization challenge you?
Can you act as a facilitator of business growth and opportunities?
If yes, then we would like to meet you!
- Generate and develop both domestic and international business opportunities
- Build and maintain relationships with key operations providers
- Assist the project management of the Casino & Sportsbook roadmap including the administration of multiple concurrent large-scale projects
- Proposes new provider selection recommendation to Upper Management
- Help to create and drive delivery of roadmaps and backlogs with product managers
- Work with colleagues at all levels of the organization and external to manage expectations and ensure clear and precise delivery to market
- Assist with review, drafting and/or negotiation of contracts and other legal documents
- Support negotiations for selected provider agreements
- Initiates requests for quotesand stay in top of price and contract terms negotiations
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Bachelor's Degree or any equivalent
- 2 years of experience in global business development/sourcing ideally in gambling sector. Experience on a technology related environment would be appreciated
- Proficient with MS Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong goal-orientation, organizational and follow-up skills, with a thorough understanding of operations management
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks
- Ability to simultaneously work on multiple projects, adhere to tight timelines and deadlines and demonstrate ownership
- Excellent command of English & Greek language.
Our employees are our most important asset and that's reflected in the way we treat our people! We are proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees, including:
- A friendly working atmosphere
- Strong mentality of lifelong learning and professional development
- Career opportunities within a fast-paced environment
- Competitive remuneration package
- Outstanding health medical plan etc
Novibet regrets that due to the large volume of applications received, we will only consider those who solely correspond to job requirements as listed above.
[To send your CV please click here]
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.