Do you have academic studies in finance or accounting? Do you wish to join a credit department in a junior level? If you have 0 to 2 years of experience in an accounting department and you would like to evolve your career more, it seems that you are the perfect fit for this role.
The company offers:
- Interesting job in an international company
- Working in a dynamic team
- Friendly office environment
As a Junior Credit Controller, you will :
- Follow-up of accounts receivable, collection and dunning process as per dunning and credit control policies and procedures of the company.
- Matchin payments with open invoices
- Sending statements of accounts to the customers
- Point of contact from sales and customer service department
- Applying dunning procedures
- Participation in meetings with sales to follow up customer balances and payments
To be an ideal candidate for the Junior Credit Controller position, you should have:
- University degree in finance or accounting
- Experience in similar job/positions would be valuable
- Microsoft Office & ERP AR module experience and skills
- Fluent in english
- Organised and capable of meeting deadlines
- Flexible and adaptable attitude
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as individually
- Planning & organizing
- Problem analysis
- Quality orientation
- Communication skills
Eva Stamou, 216 6001352.
Please note that for transparency and equity reasons, only those applications made online via our site will be assessed. After the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are considered strictly confidential.
Follow us on Linkedin - Facebook - Twitter
For articles and career tips, visit our blog.
To apply please click here now