Ikos Resorts is a 5* hospitality chain, based on an innovative, luxury concept that has already been rewarded as one of the best resorts in the world!
In May 2018, we are proudly welcoming our brand new resort in Corfu, Ikos Dassia and we are looking for talented & energetic professionals who love working in Tourism and Hospitality and who will make our vision their own.
If you are one of them, then we have room for you!
Junior F&B Manager
Location: Corfu, Greece
Contract: Full Time / Seasonal
Your main accountabilities:
- Assist in planning and organizing the operation of all F & B outlets (8 restaurants & 11 bars) ensuring maximum guest satisfaction always adhering to company standards
- Ensure that all outlets run smoothly with focus on managers and supervisors management skills
- Monitor F & B staff and cooperate with HR in identifying training needs and implementing related training programs
- Assign responsibilities to subordinates and check their performance periodically
- Monitor service and food and beverage standards in all outlets and take necessary corrective actions if and when needed
- Handle all guest complaints, requests and inquiries on food, beverage and service
- Assist in monitoring outlets budget (payroll and general expenses) during the operation season
- Assist in all restaurant and F & B related tasks as assigned by the F & B or Hotel Manager
- Provide a friendly, efficient and courteous service at all times
- Keep a high Standard of personal hygiene and appearance
Your main qualifications/skills:
- Relevant experience within a 5* resort
- Degree / Diploma in Hospitality/ Tourism would be a plus
- Enthusiastic, organized & self-motivated personality eager to learn, develop and be part of a growing team
- Excellent Knowledge of English language, second language would be a plus
- Accommodation, full board nutrition
- Competitive Salary
- Development Opportunities in one of the top awarded tourism companies globally
If this looks like the right job for you, apply and book your future at Ikos!
We are an equal opportunities employer. All applications will be considered as confidential.
[To send your CV please click here]