Junior Financial Administrator
Do you have a financial/accounting/economic backround?
Do you want to be in a position with direct contact with customers?
If your answer is yes, then this job position is totally for you!
Work4u provides HR services for all specialties and for all industries. What makes us different? A combination of our innovative skills and modern technology allows us to simplify processes that are time consuming, allowing you to focus on your business.
Our client is a Financial Consulting and Accounting Company based in the center of Athens, Greece.
Your tasks will include:
- Carry out administrational duties (including manage incoming calls, coordination and schedule of meetings and office supplies management)
- Communication with clients and suppliers
- Communication and Coordination with bank institutions (preparation of documentation for opening of bank accounts, submission of corporate funding applications etc.)
- Management of data in spreadsheets and reports
- Preparation of business plans, financial reports and analysis of corporate results
What we are looking for:
- Bsc degree in Economics/ Accounting/ Financial or in a related field
- Experience in a related role will be considered as a benefit
- MS-Office Knowledge (proficient excel user)
- Excelent verbal and written communication skills in both Greek and English
- Attention to detail, team spirit
- Ability to execute well defined guidelines
- Workload prioritization and effective time management
What is being offered:
- Pleasant working environment
- Competitive package
- Potential for career development
If you want to become a member of a fast-growing company, you can send us your CV by clicking the "apply" button!
[Το send your CV please click here.]