Do you have at least 1 year of experience as a financial analyst and want to make the next step in your career? Are you familiar with and keen on working with IT tools, in order to make the best out of your effort?
Then, we might have something that could be the perfect chance, for you to get in a big financial organization and develop your skills.
For more info, check below.
The company offers:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Excellent working environment
- Excellent potential for development
As a junior financial analyst your primary responsibilities will be:
- Generate and analyze monthly reports
- Review reports and discuss opportunities
- Report on financial targets, performance, budgets revolving around marketing & promotions
- Data mining, Data cleansing, Quality Checks and Maintenance of local databases with all required information so as to serve Wholesale NPL Sector requirements.
- Preparation of regular reports, charts, presentations and other, ad-hoc, managerial information packages for all levels of management, internal committees, as well as for supervisory and regulatory authorities.
In order to have the profile of the junior financial analyst we are looking for, you need to have:
- 1-2 years of experience in a Finance Department; experience in the banking sector will be considered an asset
- Bachelor Degree in Economic or related field
- Proficient/Advance Knowledge and Usage of MS Office Suite (Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Infopath) as well as of SharePoint
- Knowledge and Usage of Data Mining and Analysis Tools (SAS EG, BO, SPSS)
- Excellent Knowledge of VBA and SQL Programming
- Good command of the English language
- Business state of mind, looks at how to improve, streamline, innovate and think out of the box
- Deadline driven personality, with a to-do attitude
If you are interested in this junior financial analyst job vacancy, apply now. For more information, you can contact Giorgos Spathis
Please note that for transparency and equity reasons, only those applications made online via our site will be assessed. After the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are considered strictly confidential.
Follow us on Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram
For articles and career tips, visit our blog.
Click here to apply now