Our client a Greek FMCG industry is looking to hire an
To maintain, upgrade and manage our software, hardware and networks and supply first level support on company systems and users. The incumbents’ goal will be to ensure that our technology infrastructure runs smoothly and efficiently.
- Install and configure software and hardware.
- Manage network servers and technology tools.
- Set up accounts and workstations.
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements.
- Troubleshoot issues and outages..
- Ensure security through access controls, backups and firewalls.
- Upgrade systems with new releases and models.
- First level support on company systems.
- ERP software support.
- Web and social media support.
- Develop expertise to train staff on new technologies.
- At least 2 to 3 years proven experience as a System Administrator, Network Administrator or similar role.
- BSc/Ba in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline; professional certification (e.g. Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA)) is a plus.
- English language on advanced level.
- Experience with databases, networks (LAN, WAN) and patch management.
- Experience on working within virtualization technologies.
- Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms.
- Problem-solving aptitude.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Additional expertise on Fortigate firewalls, Storagecraft Backup Software, Office365and IP Telephony will be a plus.
Please send your cv mentioning the job title
Hrstrategy Human Resources: committed to providing the highest level & finest quality of services our clients. (www.hrstrategy.gr)
[To send your CV please click here]