Junior Invoice Administrator
· Athens, Southern Suburbs
It's time to move your career forward!
You dream of a workplace that treats you like a member of family!
If so, then we really want to meet you!
We are an International Group, with substantial offices in Glyfada, focusing on our clients’ growth by offering them exceptional tailor-made professional services solutions.
We are now looking for a Junior Invoice Administrator with the following responisbilities:
- Process monthly/weekly invoices for on-time payments
- Review invoices for accuracy within contractual guidelines, and reconcile directly with the involved parties to resolve invoice discrepancies
- Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date
- Produce monthly/weekly and ad-hoc reports or other special projects and other responsibilities which are assigned
What you need to have:
- Degree in Accounting/Finance or related discipline
- Up to 1 year of working experience – preferably in a complex multi-site Organisation
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English is a must
- Proficiency in Excel
- Personal and professional Integrity
- Attention to detail
- Time management skills and pro-activeness
- Can do and problem solving attitude
- Team spirit
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced and high volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
Are you the one? Let’s find out! Send us your English CV in order to become a part of our Innovative and Dynamic Team.
[To send your CV please click here.]