Junior PPC Manager / Paid Search Executive
Do you have an analytical mind-set and are strong with numbers and data?
Do you have a competitive streak that makes you obsessed with performance?
Do you demand perfectionism but are versatile enough to change track if the results aren’t right?
We are looking for a looking for a Junior PPC Manager / Paid Search Executive.
- Day to day support and management of assigned clients’ accounts
- Supporting the team in driving campaign performance; researching keywords; analysing competitors and ad copy testing
- Supporting budget management across multiple networks and clients
- Analysing results and providing recommendations to improve campaign performance and hit KPIs
- Ongoing, proactive campaign optimisation
- Weekly/Monthly reporting
- Maintaining accurate, high- quality and organised documentation.
- Help foster great client relationships
- 1 year minimum hands on PPC campaign management experience working within an agency environment, as either a PPC executive
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain and deliver insights and recommendations
- High attention to detail
- Numerate and articulate
- Confident with a positive can-do attitude
- Very Good understanding of MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Good organisational skills and initiative
- Methodological way of working and ability to cope with competing demands and prioritise tasks accordingly
- Passionate about digital
- Keen to learn and develop and prove yourself
- Positive thinker with high levels of enthusiasm
- Proactive and inquisitive
- Copes well under pressure
- Ambition to succeed
- Sociable, likeable, and willing to be part of a great team
[To send your CV please click here]