If you’re a people person, taking your first steps in the exciting world of HR, Human Resources (HR) function of Saracakis Group of Companies is the ideal place to dive in.
We’re currently in search of a talented and resourceful
In Saracakis Group of Companies, we understand that it is only when our employees thrive that our business thrives as well. And that can only happen by hiring the right HR professionals.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Support the end-to-end recruitment process, regarding talent acquisition for all positions (CV screening, interview arrangement, administration tasks and communication).
- Participate in career events and organizing corporate employer branding events.
- Design and update job descriptions.
- Advertise job openings on company’s careers page, social media, job boards and internally.
- Monitor key HR metrics, including time-to-fill, time-to-hire, and source of hire.
- Assist in creation and management of presentations and employer branding material.
- Contribute to other projects relating to employer branding and candidate experience.
- Help organize and manage new employee orientation, on-boarding, and training programs.
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations.
- Assist in internal communication and CSR projects.
Qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or another related field.
- Master’s degree in HR will be considered as a strong plus.
- 1-2 year-experience in an organized HR department and ideally in a recruitment role.
- Robust skills in data analytics and Systems thinking (analyze and recognize how a system's constituent parts interrelate and how sub-systems work within the context of larger systems).
- Agility in learning new technological tools and systems when needed.
- Strong computer literacy including Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent command of Greek and English Language.
- Inherent interpersonal and communication skills, ethical principles, and cultural awareness.
- Self-motivation and resourceful, problem-solving aptitude.
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail.
- Military obligations fulfilled (for male applicants).
Our company offers:
- Competitive compensation package.
- Life & Medical insurance.
- Strong training and development prospects and growth in a modern, human-centric, and friendly working environment.
Kindly note that due to the large volume of applications we are receiving, we will only contact candidates whose profiles solely correspond to the job requirements listed above.
All applications are considered strictly confidential.
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]