On behalf of our client, we are currently looking for a highly energetic and results-oriented Junior Recruitment Specialist, to join their advanced team.
A day in the life of a Recruiter
- Recruit candidates and build a candidate pipeline through all resource channels, including social networking, online job boards, community involvement, professional networking and local media resources
- Interview and assess candidates’ qualifications by following policy standards
- Establish relationships with existing and potential clients
- Present candidates to clients who meet requirements and make interview arrangements, ensuring the candidates are fully briefed on the interview arrangements
- Ensure compliance with company’s policies/procedures, as well as with customers
What you will need
- At least 2 years’ experience in a competitive working environment (we believe that any kind of experience can reveal the soft skills are needed for a recruiter)
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Economics or HR
- Fluent in both written and verbal Romanian, Greek and English
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to manage, prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments without compromising quality or service
We love your personality if you
- Have a true passion for design and efficiency in problem-solving
- Have a creative way of thinking. Think out of the box!!
- Are great at identifying new networks and insights that will help your team understand areas of improvement and opportunity.
- Are a strong communicator who loves to share, discuss, and constructively debate ideas
- Have an aptitude for understanding how to coordinate and track projects, ensuring both completion and quality of work
- Act like an owner and are selfless while being accountable and goal oriented
- Are a team player and do not throw the ball over the fence.
- Love honesty, hate sugar coating and constantly try to raise the bar
- Are proud of your work. Admittedly, nothing is perfect and so refactoring is your friend. You always like to leave the best experience to a candidate/client, in fact it’s how you like to cope every day.
What’s in it for you
- A passionate team with a friendly culture
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth and advancement within a leading services organization with ambitious growth plans
- Competitive remuneration package
- Remote working
- A challenging and fun to-work-in international environment
- Private insurance scheme
iTechScope is the first Technical Recruitment Agency established in Greece. With offices in Athens, London & Dubai we offer Recruitment Services covering the sectors of IT, Digital & Engineering. Prestigious Multinational companies & Innovative Start-Ups find in us an indispensable and valuable recruitment partner while job seekers discover an experienced ally in the process of finding the ideal position.
If you are interested in applying to this exciting Job Opportunity please send us your CV in ENGLISH now
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]
ALL APPLICATIONS WILL BE HANDLED WITH TOTAL CONFIDENTIALITY
WE ARE SOCIAL!