INGROUP, is a purely Greek group of companies which for 17 years provides services in the fields of Human Resources, Outsourcing and Trade Marketing, is seeking on behalf of its client:
Junior Sales Rep
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by developing sales results and increasing company’s number of customers.
- Promoting and sell different solutions, and products based on the specific needs/requests from the customers.
- To provide samples to the customers and to follow up the results.
- To prepare and organize presentation/demonstration of the products and to follow up the results.
- Participate actively in the organization events/activities.
- Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan.
- Providing daily report of field sales success to superiors.
- Keeping up to date with products and collect information about competitors
- Sales experience 2 plus years preferably in Food industry
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Presentation skills
- Creative with strong communication skills
- Strong decision-making abilities
- Team player and multitasking
- Fluency in English
- Able to travel
- Familiarity with CRM software
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office application
The company offers an attractive remuneration package and challenging career opportunities within a dynamic multinational working environment.
If you believe that you have the above qualifications and this opening sounds challenging to you, please submit your CV:
[To send your CV please click here]