We are BIOPIX-T, a biotechnology start-up in the field of diagnostics based in the Science and Technology Park of Crete (STEP-C), and we're looking for a Junior Sales and Business Development Executive to join our Commercial team.
Working directly with the Head of Commercial department, you will be helping to promote our innovative diagnostic and research products in Greece and abroad. You need to be an agile self-starter and a goal-oriented individual who can work well in a team but also independently.
As a Junior Sales and Business Development Executive, you
- will be actively seeking out new sales opportunities through a variety of channels, including reaching out on social media, cold calling, networking and emailing
- will be holding an active role in meetings with potential clients or during sales visits and while attending conferences and expos. Depending on business needs, you will also be the face of the company on such occasions
- will be helping your team generate new leads, focusing on keeping on top of developments in the industry, establishing new business and negotiating contracts
- will need to assist in maintaining accurate records while working towards achieving your targets.
- Minimum one year’s experience in a similar role
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills, verbal and written
- Ability to negotiate with and influence others
- Creative and strategic thinking
- Commercial awareness
- IT savvy with numerical skills
- Degree in Biology, Health sciences, Chemistry or similar.
- Additional business studies will be appreciated
- High level of competency in English and Greek (other languages will be appreciated)
- Driver’s license
On top of an exciting, vibrant and intellectually challenging workplace, we are offering:
- Salary range €1300 - €1500 gross/month depending on experience and sector relevance.
- Continuous learning and development opportunities as the team grows with progression into senior sales/managerial roles or into the Marketing area.
CVs will be screened as they come in and only shortlisted applicants will be notified and given reasonable notice ahead of interview. All shortlisted applicants will be notified of the interview result within maximum 4 weeks’ time after the interview. The role is expected to commence as soon as possible.
BIOPIX DNA TECHNOLOGY P.C. is an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to color, gender, religion, national origin, citizenship, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]