Junior Social Media & Marketing Executive
The internationally awarded Cosmetic Derma Medicine Medical Group, with specialisation in Clinical & Cosmetic Dermatology, Plastic Surgery and Hair Transplantation, is seeking to recruit for the Marketing Department the position of Junior Social Media & Marketing Executive for its headquarters in Athens.
As a Junior Social Media & Marketing Executive you will:
- Create, edit, publish and manage content on the company’s websites and social media accounts (create original text, edit photos and videos).
- Monitor the performance of the company’s social media accounts as well as the ones of the competition
- Analyse and report on the performance of the company’s social media accounts
- Engage with the community day to day, communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness (like promotions and giveaways with internal and external influencers)
- Assist in the planning of events, congresses, educational workshops, meetings, sponsorships, corporate photo shootings, media coverage etc
- Provide support on the process related to the development and management of promotional and educational materials (e.g. flyers, promotional materials, certificates etc).
- Prepare communication material for Senior Management
- Collaborate with Sales & other Support Departments on several issues
- Bachelor’s Degree in the field of Marketing, Communication or Media
- 1-2 years working experience in a related position will be highly appreciated
- Proven knowledge of the social media channels and platforms (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Google My Business, LinkedIn)
- Fluent in English (oral & written communication)
- Excellent Computer skills – (MS Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Very good writing skills
- Excellent communication skills (oral & written)
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop will be considered a plus
The ideal candidate will be:
- Multitasker, well-organised and able to work under tight deadlines
- Responsible and punctual
- Able to take initiatives, prioritise and adjust
- Team spirit and positive thinker
The Company Offers
- Competitive remuneration package
- Opportunities for career development and learning
- Modern working environment
If you would like to be part of a dynamic and growing company,
please send us your CV with a recent photograph.
[To send your CV please click here]
All CV’s will be treated with strict confidentiality.
The company will contact only with candidates that meet the required qualifications and criteria.