Junior Technical Data Entry Assistant
(Marine Company in Piraeus)
A Technical Data entry Assistant requires that a person enter and modify information in the company's MARINE ERP.
- Transferring information from paper to the ERP
- Updating information in computer systems to reflect latest changes
- Retrieving information held in computer systems as requested.
Skills and Qualifications:
People Person, Time Oriented, Great Verbal and Written Communication Skills, Basic Math Skills, Basic Computer Literacy, Reporting Skills, Administrative Skills, Attention to Detail
- University Degree with technical background
- Master’s degree will be considered as an asset
- Experience of maximum 2 years in a similar position would be an advantage
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Proactive person, able to make decisions independently
- Good level of written and spoken English
- Excellent knowledge of Marine ERP (Experience in "BENEFIT ERP" would be considered as an asset)
- An attractive remuneration package
If you are a good match then please send a CV immediately to learn more about this excellent career opportunity!
[To send your CV please click here.]