KYC & Customer Support Agent
Novibet is an established gaming and betting company that operates in several countries across Europe through its offices in UK and Athens. We develop our own software platform with our state-of-the-art web and design technologies, through a first-class equipment.
Do you have a keen eye on detail? Does the verification of identity challenge you?
Do you want to join a rapidly growing industry and be part of our enthusiastic and dynamic team?
If yes, we would like to meet you!
- Performing checks on customers and requesting the relevant KYC documents in compliance with any regulatory governing bodies and based on determined customer risk level
- Escalate any suspicious behavior or transactions
- Monitor customer behavior to ensure responsible gambling is observed
- Deal directly & manage effectively customer queries via Live Chat, Email, Skype & Telephone
- Provide information about products & services
- Undertake necessary administration work, including dealing with customer correspondence and record-keeping/case management.
- Build up knowledge of customer verification process for different regulations including the verifying player's documents
- High School/University Degree
- Prior experience in a similar role or in a back office of a reputed company is appreciated
- Professional fluency in English & Greek (oral and written)
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Possess a can-do attitude and be a team player
- Able to meet deadlines on a day to day basis
- Computer literacy
- Flexibility to work on shift rotation.
Our employees are our most important asset and that's reflected in the way we treat our people! We are proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees, including:
- A friendly working atmosphere
- Strong mentality of lifelong learning and professional development
- Career opportunities within a fast-paced environment
- Competitive remuneration package
- Outstanding health medical plan etc.
Novibet regrets that due to the large volume of applications received, we will only consider those who solely correspond to job requirements as listed above.
[To send your CV please click here]
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.