Key Account Manager
(based in Athens)
Meeting Point Hellas (MPH) a subsidiary of Meeting Point International (MPI) global Destination Management Company with fully fledged office infrastructures in over 40 destinations in 19 countries; part of the FTI Touristik Group, the fourth largest Travel Operator in Germany is currently looking for a Key Account Manager to join our team in Athens.
This is a key post which will give the successful candidate the unique opportunity to further his or her career in the Tourism Industry in an innovative and dynamic entity within an expanding international organization.
The Key Account Manager will:
- Be in constant contact with accommodation suppliers for the purpose of acquiring sale opportunities.
- Be responsible for the sourcing and distribution of sales.
- Familiarize with clients’ set up and business model. Recognize their potential and limitations in order to adapt the product to their needs and realities.
- Familiarize with the clients’ source markets in order to recognize trends and changes in consumer behavior so as to understand, anticipate and fulfill clients new wishes.
- Proactively identify opportunities, review competition price position, analyze trends and implement tactical policies to ensure that prices are competitive and reflect market conditions maintaining profit.
- Liaise with various departments including operations, sales and reservations to monitor the business and ensure margins and committed sales are maximized.
Qualification / Experience Requirements:
- A proven track record in the hospitality/tourism industry (hotels or DMC’s) preferably in a marketing/sales environment dealing with tour operators, product managers, travel agents and suppliers.
- A sound knowledge of the local tourism scene, the suppliers and the people behind them.
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and strict deadlines.
- The candidate would preferably have a diploma/degree in Tourism or Hospitality Management and be fluent in Greek and English.
Please, send your application including a CV's in English, a recent photo
to firstname.lastname@example.org with reference code KAM/ATH/19.
Learn more about our Company, please visit us at: http://www.meeting-point.com/