Our client, an international toy company, well established in Greece, wants to hire a
Key Account Manager
The incumbent will be responsible for selling-in the company’s products to large accounts as well as for negotiating and concluding promotion-driven agreements.
- University/”TEI” Degree preferably in business studies.
- About four (4) years experience in the sales-function, including, most preferably, at least one (1) year as Key Account Manager in toys-environment and/or in FMCGs.
- Alternatively, candidates with experience as Key Account Salesmen, i.e., without experience as Key Account Manager, will also be considered.
- Upto 35 years old.
- Able to negotiate and conclude agreements.
- Result-driven, self-motivated, effective communication.
- Good command of the English language.
The company offers market-driven remuneration package.
Interested candidates may forward their CV quoting reference code: YP/PL/DK
[To send your CV please click here]