Are you an experienced Key Account Manager within systems integrators industry?
If you are looking for a new opportunity with a true market leader as a Key Account Manager there are few better than this.
This is a company that truly believes in rewarding their staff and offers a defined career path for all their employees.
If you have the relevant experience and are seeking a new challenge, we would certainly like to hear from you!
The company offers the following benefits for the Key Account Manager position:
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus scheme
- Company car, mobile, laptop
- Extra benefits
- Innovative and fast-paced environment
As a Key Account Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Manage, monitor and develop a team of account managers
- Develop and manage an account list made up of new top SI partners and existing accounts in GR & CY markets based on sales skills and technical knowledge
- Generate business plans and engagement models to monitor and track the relationship
- Engage with channel partners and work with them to steer the correct product set into the account
- Build and present back to the business a strong accurate pipeline
- Create regular, highly accurate forecasts
- Conduct regular meetings, and engage with decision makers within the given SI account base
- Work with, and engage with our SI and Partner base to drive our product sets into the account base
- Cross sell and refresh our technologies within the account
- Identify and open new opportunities within the account by selling solutions the client does not already have within their environment
- Manage and drive revenue through complex, multiple go-to-market strategies
- Meet or exceed set sales quota
The ideal candidate for the position of Key Account Manager will be expected to possess the following:
- Extensive and proven sales experience selling network technologies and/or enterprise software
- Relationship management and new business sales experience
- Experience of managing, growing and taking ownership of System Integrators
- A proven sales background of consistent achievement against quota
- Used to meeting with and presenting to key department/decision makers level contacts within System Integrators
- Used to working with the Channel as well as developing business directly
- Able to effectively partner and engage with internal sales resources such as sales specialists and sales engineers, as well as liaising with external partners at all levels
- Experience of working across various vertical markets that the Systems Integrators target
- Good knowledge regarding IT networking, HP, Cisco, D-Link, Ubiquiti, Mikrotik.
- Good awareness of sales and spirit of initiative
- Good knowledge on public tender procedure and hospitality industry in Greece
For more information, you can contact Tzina Vamvatsikou at 216 6001356. #salesjobs
If you believe your profile could be a good match to this Key Account Manager, apply now!
Please note that for transparency and equity reasons, only those applications made online via our site will be assessed. After the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are considered strictly confidential.
Click here to apply now