We have one common vision at IKEA: to help our customers enjoy a better everyday life at home. We take our vision very seriously.
We all choose to work at IKEA because we share theunique company culture and values. We are passionate about our business and strive for high performance. We have fun at work and a human approach while performing.
When you work with us, you’ll enjoy a diverse group of people who value working together. You will enjoy an open and inclusive culture where you can be yourself. At IKEA we always do our jobs knowing that we can achieve great things when many people work together.
For our store in Larissa - Thessalia, we are looking for:
Kitchen Team Leader
Reporting to the Store IKEA Food & Beverage Manager, you will be responsible and accountable for:
- To achieve the sales budget set by the IKEA Food & Beverage Manager for your areas of responsibility
- To ensure that all food production and preparation is in line with the product sheet and the serving quality set at all times
- To ensure that the range of dishes is presented in a fresh and appealing way to increase customer curiosity and buying behavior
- To ensure the best possible customer service and have customers in focus as your first priority
- To implement all the agreed actions set in order to improve the Brand capital, the IKEA Customer Satisfaction Survey & the Employees’ Insight Survey
- To ensure that all company, legal and health & safety guidelines are followed in all areas of responsibility and at all times
- To closely monitor, control and improve all operating costs and KPIs’ related to the area of responsibility
- To select, develop and maintain a motivated team capable of achieving the agreed objectives
The People we seek:
- You lead by example
- You have the constant desire for renewal
- You dare to be different while striving to meet reality and being cost conscious.
- You are humble and willing to accept and delegate responsibility.
- You have a hands on and Customer service driven approach.
- You have passion for retailing
- Customer Focus and Commerciality
- Good People management skills
- Achievement drive, initiative taking and problem solving skills
- Good planning and organizing skills
- Very good communication skills and team oriented personality
- Ability to work under pressure and strict deadlines
- Good command of the Greek & English language
- Good knowledge of Ms Office
- Previous experience in Food & Beverages (F&B) and knowledge of HACCP/ISO
- University or College Degree
Qualifications considered as an asset:
- Knowledge of Navision
- Work experience in equivalent position
You lead by example. You dare to be different with a meaning while being cost conscious and strive for simplicity. You are humble and willing to give and take responsibility. You have a hands on and Customer service driven approach that brings results. You have passion for home furnishing and retailing.
What we offer:
- Career and development prospects in one of the most successful commercial groups in the Balkans
- Extensive continuous training
- Competitive remuneration package
IKEA started its operation in Greece through House Market, a member of Fourlis Group of Companies, and counts 5 stores in Greece (Athens, Thessaloniki, Larissa, and Ioannina), 1 in Cyprus (Nicosia) and 1 in Bulgaria (Sofia). IKEA – House Market also operates 6 Pick-Up-Points (Rhodes, Patra, Chania, Heraklion, Komotini, Kalamata) and 3 in Bulgaria (Varna, Plovdiv & Burgas).
If you want to develop your career in a fast paced retail environment and are committed to achieve superb
results, then get in touch with us by 22/02/2020, through submitting your complete resume
[To send your CV please click here]