FAMAR A.V.E, a leading international service provider in health care industry with activities
both in the Greek and the Western European area, seeks to recruit for its BUs in Attica perimeter:
The position reports to the BU Head of the site and to the Group Director CI, Engineering & HSE.
The position holder will be responsible for:
- Leading and driving the site’s progress plan construction with the site’s management committee while respecting the existing systems in place.
- Ensuring that progress plan actions are in line with Famar objectives and tracking the progression of the site’s improvement activities.
- Implementing Famar key performance indicators monitoring, guaranteeing their consistency with group definitions and coordinating improvement action plans.
- Mapping the site’s activities and selecting necessary projects to reduce / eliminate waste in order to improve cycle times and reduce inventory levels.
- Analysing productivity losses and deploying Lean tools
- Coaching/participating in multi-disciplinary workgroups (within the site or across multiple sites) in order to apply Lean tools.
- Participating in the establishment of Famar improvement methods, tools and systems.
- Performing internal and external benchmark on improvement best practices.
- Proposing improvements of methods and standards.
- Support the visual management process (SQDCP boards) and the KPI review process for the BU
- University degree in Science / Arts
- Minimum 3 years Lean manufacturing management experience
- Lean Manufacturing Knowledge (Kobetsu Kaizen, SMED, Auto-maintenance)
- Experience applying LEAN and Six Sigma techniques in a manufacturing and business environment (Black Belt)
- Very good knowledge of MS office, preferable Advanced Excel
- Very good command of English Language
- Very good knowledge of data analysis
- Team work, able to work with all level within the Business Units
- Very good communication Skills
[To send your CV please click here]