Marousi, Attiki, Greece · Compliance & Legal
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Legal Associate in Viva Wallet Group to undertake the responsibility of proactively handling a broad range of legal matters and driving compliance efforts associated with our Group.
- Provision of legal support and advice to the group’s divisions mainly in the wider area of corporate and commercial law (e.g. company’s law, consumer law, banking and finance) as well as with respect to operational and compliance issues (e.g. AML, data protection, rules imposed by the Payment Systems and the International Organizations-card schemes- etc).
- Preparation and review of legal and corporate documentation (including agreements and contracts of a wide range of commercial law subject matters, decisions of the companies’ constitutional bodies etc)
- Coordination of the liaison with external Lawyers
- Structure and handle litigation cases
- Organization and coordination of the legal department files, cases and issues; monitoring calendars; keep up with deadlines; documenting actions and generating status reports
- Bachelor degree in Law (an LL.M., especially with a specialization in commercial law areas is considered a strong plus);
- At least four years' working experience as a lawyer, preferably in the banking sector or in a law firm/ office specialized accordingly
- Fluent in English
- Experience in dealing with complex legal issues with significant financial impact.
- Experience in commercial law, company law, banking and finance
- Excellent organization skills; ability to manage multiple projects and conflicting demands
- Ability to build relationships with key clients, co-workers and business partners
- Collaborative and consultative team player who possesses an ability to work well both independently and in a team environment including with senior management
- Ability to work comfortably in an intense, fast-paced environment and successfully manage and meet deadlines within a dynamic environment
Includes attractive competitive base salary and benefits, working closely with a highly motivated team in a dynamic and fast paced environment that provides the opportunity for rapid career development.
[To send your CV please click here]