If you are a Legal Secretary and working as part of a highly motivated secretarial team to provide professional, proactive, high level secretarial support to an allocated team of Legal partners sounds like the job you're looking for, read on!
This Legal Secretary position's working hours are strictly 13:00-21:00 and benefits include:
- A competitive salary
- Private medical plan
- Paid OT
- A professional and structured working environment
As a Legal Secretary your main tasks will include:
- Manage calendar and agendas
- Arrange meetings/conferences/conference calls
- Making travel arrangements
- Maintaining and keeping client and other relevant contact details on database up to date
- Ensuring that all electronic filing and paper-based filing is up to date and maintained at regular intervals
- Producing and amending documents with speed and accuracy
- Proof reading all work, checking for spelling and grammar
- Proactively working to ensure relevant documentation is produced to meet expectations and deadlines
The requirements for this Legal Secretary role are:
- Bilingual English/Greek or exceptional standard of English, written and spoken
- Post Secondary Degree
- Experience as an Administrative Assistant, preferably working in an international law firm
- Accurate and computer literate - MS Office Suite
- Strong communication skills, organization skills, and deadline driven
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Flexible with an ability to work outside core hours if required
Interested candidates may contact Maria Papazekou at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
Please note that for transparency and equity reasons, only those applications made online via our site will be assessed. After the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are considered strictly confidential.
Follow us on Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram
For articles and career tips, visit our blog.
Click here to apply now