Legal and Compliance Associate
LegalAthens, Attica, Greece Full time LCA
Novibet was founded in 2010 and is an established gaming & betting, Greek company that operates in several countries across Europe through its offices in Athens & UK.Our fully registered online gambling websites Novibet.gr offer an easy to use betting platform for our clients, excellent customer care, good value in our odds offering and all these under a secure and safe environment.
Can you mirroring a customer's’ language and tone? Are you multitasking?
Passionate about online playing?
If yes, then we would like to meet you!
The ideal candidate will work within a close knit team to help ensure that the company meets and exceeds its legal and regulatory responsibilities. He/she will ensure the effective communication with other companies, service providers, external legal advisors and regulatory authorities in various jurisdictions, as and when required.
Moreover the duties include:
- Development, implementantion and assistance in enforcing all relevant policies, procedures, processes and training programs relating to all areas of regulatory compliance including advertising, social responsibility, data protection and anti-money laundering
- Conduct ongoing risk assessments with regards to legal, regulatory, operational and technical requirements
- Provide guidelines on operation processes to support the regulation and mitigate risks
- Ensure all regulatory reporting (regular and ad hoc) obligations are met and relationships with regulators are managed effectively
- Draft responses to queries and investigations conducted by the competent authorities
- Draft and/or review legal letters, contracts and agreements
- Monitor legal obligations under agreements to ensure compliance
- Prepare and manage license applications for additional products or jurisdictions
- A Bachelor’s degree in Law is required
- At least 1 year of relevant experience gained in-house or in a leading private practice
- Knowledge in Remote Gaming Regulations, AML, Responsible Gaming and Data Protection regulations is desirable
- Strong research skills on new markets and regulations
- Excellent interpersonal and team working skills combined with proven written and verbal negotiation and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and manage own workload while being part of a motivated team.
- Organized, commercially minded, bright and fast learner, with flexible attitude and able to work in a fast-paced, international business environment.
- Proficient English Level (both verbal and written)
Our employees are our most important asset and that's reflected in the way we treat our people!
We are proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees, including:
- A friendly working atmosphere
- Strong mentality of lifelong learning and professional development
- Career opportunities within a fast-paced environment
- Competitive remuneration package
- Outstanding health medical plan etc.
Novibet regrets that due to the large volume of applications received, we will only consider those who solely correspond to job requirements as listed above.
[To send your CV please click here]
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.