Astir Palas Vouliagmenis is looking to hire for Astir Beach talented and energetic people that have the passion to offer unique memorable experiences to our guests. The ideal candidates should implement safety regulations that will keep all guests safe
(Position Code: Life 21)
- Monitors activities in swimming areas to prevent accidents and provide assistance to swimmers.
- Cautions swimmers regarding unsafe areas.
- Rescues swimmers in danger of drowning and provides first aid.
- Gives swimming instructions.
- Reminds swimmers the rules and regulations of the Port Police. Also informs regarding Astir Beach regulations.
- Prevents accidents.
- Ensures that the First aid kit is on the waterfront.
- Their duties are related to all aspects of water safety.
- Must hold a Bachelor degree, additional education in Sports Science
- Must be fluent in English and knowledge of any additional language(s) is a plus
- Must possess Lifeguard certification (validated from the Greek Port Authorities)
- Must be aware of First Aid rules and techniques (Red Cross CPR certification is desirable)
- At least 2 years of experience as a lifequard is essential.
- Previous experience in the tourism industry or in a luxury brand is preferred.
Candidate Specific Skills:
- Have strong customer service skills with positive attitude
- Be highly professional in appearance, character and conduct
- Have excellent interpersonal and communicative skills
- Show high levels of efficiency
- Be able to work under pressure both as part of a team and also working on own initiative
- Be proactive and show high levels of accountability
The Company Offers:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Dynamic and highly professional environment
Should you wish to be a member of Astir Palas Vouliagmenis team, please send us your CV with a photo
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
[To send your CV please click here.]