Linux System Εngineer
Upcom Ltd is currently looking for a talented Linux System Engineer to join its team of IT Professionals on behalf of one of its major clients.
You will be responsible to:
- Make sure that the company IT infrastructure works;
- Execute innovation projects;
- Follow up on daily production processes by monitoring systems and applications;
- Do trend analysis based on the available logging information and pro-actively act to prevent service decrease;
- Measure system performance and interpret logging information; suggest how logging, measurement and reporting can be improved;
- Detect, register, solve and report production issues.
What you bring:
- 2+ years of Linux system administration with proven troubleshooting and optimization experience;
- Have worked with DB on Linux (MySQL, Progress);
- Have worked with middleware products like Tomcat, Jboss, Pacemaker;
- Having experience with AWS;
- The opportunity to work in a fast growing and dynamic team on challenging international projects.
- Deepen your knowledge and further develop your personal competencies.
[To send your CV please click here]