Meeting Point Hellas (MPH) a subsidiary of Meeting Point International (MPI) global destination management company with fully fledged office infrastructures in over 40 destinations in 19 countries, part of the FTI Touristik Group, the fourth largest Travel Operator in Germany is currently looking to expand its team in all areas of operation in Greece for season 2018.
Loaders - Athens
Knowledge, Skills, Experience, Qualifications:
- Min 2-3 year of experience in Sales and Product department.
- Degree in Tourism or Hospitality Management, business, economics.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and strict deadlines
- Fluent English in speaking, reading and writing
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office tools
- Commercial understanding
- Commitment to delivering a high level of attention to detail
- Ability to handle heavy workload and pressure
- Strong commitment to achieve targets and overcome challenges
- Strong influencing and communication skills
- Diplomacy, ability to work across cultures
Interested applicants should forward their resume, together with their current photo:
[To send your CV please click here]
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.