Do you have previous experience as a Logistics Manager, being familiar with monitoring all processes in warehouse and distribution?Are you looking for your next step as a Logistics Manager in a leading company in the retail industry?
Our client for the Logistics Manager position offers:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Private health insurance
- Development prospects
- Dynamic work environment and excellent working conditions
As a Logistics Manager your responsibilities include:
- Coordinate the warehouse teams to assure on time completion of orders considering customer deadlines
- Plan and audit of inventory to ensure stock accuracy, use of FIFO and check for expired items. Report and reconcile inaccurate inventory
- Assess and decide on recommended shipping methods (e.g. route, carrier) per case to optimise cost, considering customer requirements
- Distribute information to relevant departments (e.g. Imports, Customer Service) in order to resolve any issue which blocks the completion and/ or shipping of the order
- Develop the Logistics Strategy, systems, policies, procedures and work guidelines to achieve operational performance. Apply or work on best practices that aim business excellence
- Comply with environmental, health and safety laws and regulations, company’s policy and practices
The position of Logistics Manager is just the right one for you if you possess the following skills:
- University or college degree in a relevant field
- Excellent knowledge of WMS and ERP systems.
- Excellent command of English language
+30 216 6001369
Please note that for transparency and equity reasons, only those applications made online via our site will be assessed. After the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are considered strictly confidential.
Πατήστε εδώ για να κάνετε αίτηση τώρα