ICAP Executive Search & Selection is one of the premium consultancies and part of ICAP People & Employment Solutions, the largest HR Services Provider in Greece and Cyprus. With more than 50 years of experience, we specialize in assessing and recruiting Senior to Middle Level Executives across all sectors.
ICAP Executive Search & Selection, on behalf of its client, a leading manufacturing and commercial company and member of a multinational group, is looking for an experienced professional for the position of:
The ideal candidate will be a high-caliber supply-chain expert, who additionally has a track record of successful project management. We’re looking for someone who's an outstanding communicator, exceptional leader, and even better strategist. The person who fills this role will ultimately be responsible for maintaining the company’s standard of excellence and delivering projects with the utmost attention to safety and quality.
- Manage materials handling from the point of receipt to delivery, to meet customer expectations in terms of timing, quality, budget and business requirements
- Support other departments, finding the best solution for all problems related to inventory, warehousing, inbound and outbound
- Check internal and external freight & warehousing costs
- Carry out inventory accuracy duties in line with the requirements of the business
- Manage and solve all issues, updating and managing departmental procedures and processes. Continuous improvement through measures and data analysis
- Partner and communicate with manufacturers, suppliers, and customers
- End-to-end management of import/export process and documentation
- Provide professional departmental leadership, encompassing all aspects of people management and development
- Provide operational reporting and develop, maintain and publish activity related KPI’s
- Highlight, manage and solve any concerns regarding Health & Safety within the team’s workplace, being responsible for maintaining a high standard of health and safety in the working environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Logistics, Supply Chain, Business Administration, Economics, or relevant field. Postgraduate studies will be considered an asset.
- 5+ years of experience in managerial positions, working in logistics, warehouse, or production operations
- Deep knowledge of transport activities (outbound operations and customs documentation are highly desirable)
- Solid understanding of logistics and inventory management software
- Professional command of Greek and English. Knowledge of the Italian language will be a plus
- Ability to travel
- Team player with a strong ability to build and maintain relationships
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Capable to lead change management initiatives in multicultural environments
- Ethics and strong leadership and motivating skills
- Outstanding analytical, problem-solving and organizational abilities
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask efficiently
- Ability to manage, coach and provide training for direct reports
The company offers:
- Competitive remuneration package (salary, company car)
- Prospects of evolution within a friendly and challenging working environment
All information received will be treated with strict confidentiality.
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]