Regency Entertainment S.A. a leading company in the Greek gaming and luxury hotels industry,
is looking for a candidate to cover the following open position at Regency Casino Thessaloniki:
Loyalty/CRM Data Analyst
- Collect, interpret and visualize data across different data sources.
- Propose actionable and meaningful insights for creating loyalty campaigns, based on trends on client segmentation and profiling.
- Identify areas of improvement across all reporting stages, by setting up and maintaining automation techniques to improve reporting efficiency.
- Develop forecasting tools and scenarios to predict ROI on loyalty marketing campaigns and business scenarios, as well as support the department in terms of data analytics with future phase loyalty program innovations, both technical and commercial.
- Obtain in depth understanding of business reporting in order to develop and monitor KPIs that improve the loyalty program’s performance.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Data Science, Business Analytics, Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Information Technology, Economics or related discipline
- Master's degree in a related field will be considered as an asset
- Fluency in English is a pre-requisite
- Knowledge in at least one of the Business Intelligence tools (e.g. Microsoft BI tools, Tableau, QlikView, Crystal Reports) is a pre-requisite
- A minimum of 1 year prior experience in business data analysis in loyalty programs
Competencies (skills, knowledge, attitude):
- Database Management Skills (understanding of SQL)
- Proficiency in Excel (Pivots, VBA) & Power Point is essential
- Solid understanding of CRM platform operations
- Strong data visualization skills (dashboards, reports)
- Programming skills in any open and licensed based data analytics and modelling software platforms will be considered as a plus (e.g. SAS, SPSS)
- Excellent working environment
- Continuous training & development
- Career opportunities
- Private Insurance
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your C.V. to the address below:
[To send your CV please click here.]