Luxury Villa Specialist - Athens & Mykonos
- Excellent command of both English and Greek language is essential
- Strong communication and project management skills
- Negotiation and excellent Communication Skills
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal, communication and Customer Service skills
- Flexibility to respond to a variety of different work situations
- Experience in marketing will be an advantage
- Digital & Social media marketing experience
- Excellent personal presentation
- Teamwork spirit
- Previous experience in the hospitality or tourism industry will be considered as an asset
- Females preferred
The company offers:
- An attractive ’12 month’ package of benefits is offered according to qualifications.
8 months in Athens and 4 months in Mykonos.
Recent photo is required.
Interviews will be conducted in both English and Greek.
[To send your CV please click here]