Shipping company seeking to recruit a Full- time individual for the position of Marine Accountant for its offices based in Athens.
- University Degree in Accounting / Marine Accounting.
- 3 or 4 years of relevant experience in a Shipping Company.
- Fluency in both Greek and English languages both written and oral.
- Excellent Computer Skills, MS Office, Internet and Outlook Express and any Accounting ERP.
- Dedicated, discreet, cooperative, efficient, professional, positive attitude, team spirit, very organized & detailed, good character, honest, punctual.
Job Descriptions / Duties:
- Office Payroll, Office Taxes, VAT Returns, Annual Tax Returns. General Knowledge in Greek Taxation.
- Knowledge of Ministry requirements for Vessels with Greek Flag and Shipping Offices under Law 89.
- Crew Payroll for Greek and Foreign Crew, Crew Taxes and Contributions, MGA, Vessel Taxes.
- Invoice Data Input, Profit and Loss Reports, Voyage Reports, Disbursements Accounts Analysis, Vessel Running Costs, Hire Statements, Budgeting and Bank Reconciliations. Knowledge of Greek Import / Export procedures.
2 References at least.
All completed curriculum vitae must be in English, will be treated in strict confidence
[To send your CV please click here]