Our Client, an international investor in luxury leisure, tourism, and hospitality services is seeking to hire an MEP Engineer.
The ideal candidate must be/have:
- Levels of 15+ years of relevant experience including large-scale projects/developments in the field of residential complexes and hospitality are required.
- Broad experience in working in different positions (design, building (contractor), supervision, and project management) would be highly appreciated.
- Due to the challenging tasks and the innovative approach of the investor its projects it is extremely important for the candidate to have their own ideas and judgments on various technologies in the market and strong intuition in applying them under certain circumstances.
- The position will report to the Employers’ Head of Engineering /Chief Architect.
- He/She will be responsible to check design documentation, make comments, create design briefs for the design teams, perform value engineering, assess cost analysis reports, see that deadlines are fulfilled, consult regarding legislation, permitting procedures, mini tenders (design-wise), green certificates, alternative energy sources, green technologies, tendering contractors, etc.
- Must be available to travel for site visits.
- Fluency in English is a must, knowledge of Russian would be an advantage.
- In terms of Design Software packages, the candidate must be highly skilled in AutoCAD, while knowledge of Revit would be an advantage. It goes without saying, that knowledge of MS office is also a must.
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]