Intrum Hellas is a market-leading company in the Greek NPL servicing market with wide-ranging expertise in debt collection and restructuring services.
At Intrum we create value for our clients, our customers, our owners and for society at large. We are driven by our Purpose and our four values: Empathy, Ethics, Dedication, Solutions which define who we are and determine how we act.
About the Job
You will have the opportunity to be part of a highly dynamic team specialized in non-performing business loans as an expert partner in analyzing data and generating reports according to business needs.
- Provide strong reporting and analytical information support to Management Team
- Perform data analysis for generating both periodic and ad hoc reports in accurate and timely manner as needed
- Analyze business information to identify process improvements for increasing business efficiency and effectiveness
- Provide support and maintenance to existing management information systems (MIS)
- Analyze and process large scale data
- Perform data cleansing
- Identify risks and opportunities to improve reporting efficiency and consistency
- Work closely with Management Team to define and set MIS priorities
Professional Experience & Qualifications
- University degree in Computer Science, Economics, Finance, Statistics or related discipline. Master's Degree will be considered as an asset
- Working experience in relevant fields of MIS.
Core Competencies & Knowledge
- Excellent command of MS Office (MS Excel, MS Access, MS PowerPoint)
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Greek
- Analytical mind and problem-solving skills
- Positive attitude and ability to cope with new initiatives
- Team-player with the ability to interact effectively with different stakeholders
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]