Department: Enterprise Business Solutions
Job position: MRP Application Consultant
Athens Technology Center (ATC) seeks for a MRP Application Consultant.
The key responsibilities of the candidate include:
- Deliver according to a mutually agreed project plan and implementation timeline
- Collect requirements, analyze businesses and execute process workshops
- Provide ERP/MRP consultancy including: explaining product functionality, instructing in use of software, configuring software
- Gather and create accurate requirements for software customization
- Support User Acceptance Testing (UAT) on the base on testing scenarios
- Provide on-site support at go-live event
- Travel to customer site as required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Production Engineer or equivalent
- Work experience in ERP/MRP implementations
- Excellent communication skills in English both verbally and in written form
- Availability to travel abroad
Work experience in international ERP/MRP implementation projects would be an asset.
Skills and expertise:
Due to the complex nature of the position, the candidate must possess:
- A thorough understanding of one or more of the following: lean manufacturing, MRP, advanced planning and scheduling, supply chain management
- Ability to effectively communicate ideas and properly describe problems and solutions
- Ability to investigate and troubleshoot business and application issues
- Ability to work independently and to complement in a team environment
The company offers excellent career opportunities and a competitive compensation package, based on the qualifications of the candidate.
[Τo send your CV please click here]