MS Dynamics ERP - Project Manager
The Project Manager runs MS ERP projects and is responsible for their delivery within agreed timescales, budgets and conformance to contract requirements as well the efficient utilization of allocated staff and liaison with any associated third parties.
Projects can be a new implementation or upgrades of Microsoft Dynamics NAV to D365 BC for commercial or governmental organizations.
Develops project plans and track execution to ensure timing, budget and technical requirements are achieved.
Pro-actively predicts and mitigates risk and ensures correct decisions are made.
Insures documented logs from the key project governance meetings and client briefings are maintained.
Prepares weekly progress & meetings reports for review by the top management.
Addresses all project customer satisfaction issues, escalating feedback as necessary for further action and recommend timely and detailed corrective action plans where needed.
- An in depth functional knowledge and certification of Dynamics NAV/BC. Well versed in the MS Dynamics other products, Agile methodology, Azure, Very strong Microsoft Office skills.
- A proven track record of delivery of ERP software implementation projects (preferably utilizing Microsoft stack) from analysis to deployment. A full lifecycle end to end implementation experience is a must.
- Experience in managing third party sub-contractors, ideally including independent software vendors (ISV’s).
- Excellent time management skills with demonstrable experience of working under pressure to tight deadlines and managing a high workload with conflicting priorities with attention to details.
- Strong communication skills, ability to produce high quality professional presentations and communicate easily in a manner applicable to all levels.
- Experience in mentoring, coaching and training.
- Ability to handle highly confidential information with tact and discretion.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to travel to customer locations as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Business, Operations Management or related fields.
- Microsoft Sure Step Certification or similar.
- Minimum five years of business and/or consulting experience.
Cvs in English
[To send your CV please click here.]