We are currently seeking for an experienced Maintenance Technician to join the team of xenodocheio Milos, the first 5* luxury boutique hotel to become the home of estiatorio Milos, located in the center of Athens. With 43 luxurious bedrooms, and a unique, world-renowned dining experience, the hotel will be an intimate home and a meeting place both for our international guests and the Athenian crowd.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Perform a variety of work in the maintenance and repair of general building and grounds at various sites including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, and painting tasks
- Respond and attend to guest repair requests.
- Schedule and oversee regular inspections and contract servicing to ensure the working conditions of all equipment.
- Operates and perform periodical checks on the maintenance equipment, water pressure, etc.
- Highlight on any other matters that need future upgrading work.
- Perform other duties as requested by the General Manager.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards, anticipate and address guests.
- Understand and operate advanced electrical, plumbing, refrigeration, and boiler systems.
- Ability to focus attention on details, speed and accuracy.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of hotel guests and pertinent hotel information.
- Preform maintenance activities in the guest room like plunging toilets, unclogging drains, repairing all types of hardware, electrical equipment including lamps, air conditioners etc.
- Minimum 1 to 2 years’ experience in a similar role with a good understanding of Greek and English.
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]