Anatolia Hospitality Group a Greek family owned company with a stellar reputation drawing on the extensive experience & know-how in Hospitality & Tourism business of three generations is looking for a talented
Maitre D’ hotel
based in Thessaloniki.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Work with the hotel team to create the company experience for guests.
- Create an environment for the guests designed to stimulate all senses through personal services, amenities and experiences.
- Handle guest requests personally and/or refer as appropriate.
- Demonstrate the hotel values when providing service and teamwork.
- Create luxury for all the senses by greeting and seating guests.
- Welcome guests and make them feel at home.
- Seat guests, provide them with the menu and information about the restaurant.
- Obtain beverages for guests if server is busy.
- Monitor service load throughout outlet and seat incoming parties accordingly.
- Help servers provide service during busy times.
- Follow up with guests throughout their meal to ensure that they are receiving the experience they requested.
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints.
- Process customer bills promptly and accurately.
- Send room charges immediately to front desk for posting.
- customer and meet the needs of both the customer and the company.
- Share information: Provide information so that coworkers, customers and suppliers understand and can take action.
- Foster teamwork: Work well in a team environment and motivate teams to sustain exceptional levels of performance.
- Develop self and others: Continually work to develop own capabilities and the capabilities of others.
- Drive for results: Work to achieve high levels of personal and organizational performance in order to meet or exceed objectives.
Essential qualifications and experience:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as Maitre D’hotel on a reputed hotel
- Graduation from an accredited college or university in an appropriate curriculum and considerable experience related to this class of work including supervisory experience or any equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Competency in english and greek language
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
- Supportive management
- Pleasant working environment
- Competitive salary
[Το send your CV please click here]