The Manager, Reservations, manages the Reservations team & all rooms reservations processes for the hotel to meet and exceed budgeted targets. Develops the Reservations team to ensure the constant delivery of excellent guest and customer service. In addition, the Manager, Reservations is responsible for the tele-service and sales operations of the team that include areas such as general inquiries, internal departmental support, in-house guest requests and other entertainment/hotel/dining reservations.
- Manages and supervises the daily operations of the team to achieve the overall team and individual KPI, targets and objectives
- Monitors the answering of calls and written correspondence in accordance with established standards, system, and procedures to maintain a consistent high standard of customer service level
- Develops the Reservations team to ensure the constant delivery of excellent guest and customer service
- Ensures all email traffic is monitored and reservations appropriately recorded and checked – dates, price, market segmentation, sources etc.
- Manages no-show and cancelled reservations and processes charges according to hotel policy
- Works closely with the Sales team to help identify leads and convert leads to confirmed bookings
- Constantly reviews, plans, and develops process improvements to enhance operational efficiencies and productivity
- Coordinates with the Revenue Management and Strategic Marketing team to support the room selling strategies based on the variation of rates and products in the distribution system including inventory websites
- Checks reservations daily for compliance to ensure that the minimum response time is maintained for all reservation requests
- Ensures that quality of reservation is maintained in terms of guest details, rates, payment methods etc.
- Plans and uses efficient organizational skills to run the daily operation. Organizing on-the-job and weekly training for all staff.
- Assists Director of Revenue, for preparing necessary reports, documents and for other tasks might be required by management
- Keep department informed of all changes in the customer profile, rates, strategies, promotions and specials.
- Training employees ensuring that they have the necessary skills to perform their duties with the maximum levels of productivity and efficiency.
- Ensures and maintains the security of information (GDPR) relating to customers and personnel in the hotel.
- Complies with all company policies and procedures relating to guest services and all systems
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in a managerial role within the Hotel Reservations or call centre environment preferably in the gaming or hospitality industry (Resort/Hotel pre-opening will be considered as a strong advantage)
- Proven experience in revenue selling strategies, distribution channels & property management system would be beneficial
- Proven experience in customer service, quality assurance or performance management practices would also be beneficial
- Degree from a major, accredited institution in the fields of hospitality, gaming, marketing, finance, business administration
- Possesses an advanced knowledge of PMS related computer-based applications
- Strong time management and organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously without compromising on quality
- Excellent command of English, Greek and other languages will be considered as an advantage
- Customer focused with excellent telephone manners
- Able to define problems, establish facts and respond calmly with rational decisions when handling requests
- Adopts and implements new approaches and practices to meet changing circumstances
- Ability to keep up with a fast paced and growing business
- Achieves agreed objectives and accepts accountability for results
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and security of files
- Deals effectively with all internal and external customers always exercising tact and diplomacy
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]