Our client is one of the world's leading Law Firms. Among others, it's shipping (maritime and marine transportation) litigation practice is highly specialized and successful in resolving a wide range of disputes for shipping companies, insurers, and clubs from all over the world, offering clear and reliable advice.
It is currently seeking a Greek-speaking UK-qualified shipping litigator to join its shipping maritime practice at the Athens office.
Ideally, the candidate must be/have:
- Dual qualification (UK and Greece)
- 4-8 years of post-qualification experience in shipping disputes resolution under UK law.
- Excellent oral and written command of the Greek and English language.
- Professional experience with well-established and reputable local and/or international Shipping law firms and/or Shipping companies in Piraeus and/or in London.
- Advanced time-management skills with the ability to highly perform under circumstances of pressure and tight deadlines.
- Team-spirit, business and trade understanding, and acumen, as well as results and customer service-oriented mindset.
- This a challenging mid-to-senior role addressed to ambitious, high-caliber lawyers wishing to pursue a career with top-tier global law firms.
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]